If you are planning on getting married in the Hunter Valley's beautiful Pokolbin vineyards, I can help make your special day beautifully unique and truly memorable.
Your wedding day and your wedding ceremony should be as personal as your commitment to each other, and if you are looking for a civil celebrant who is innovative and can both guide and listen to your needs, then look no further.
Hi, I'm Maree Callaghan - Hunter Marriage Celebrant.
I am one of the Hunter's most professional and experienced celebrants, with over 15 years' experience in Wine Country.
I officiate at elopements and small weddings through to large and formal black-tie ceremonies.
- Your marriage ceremony will be totally professional, and more importantly, it will be valid
- The ceremony will be exactly what you wanted - you can choose every single word
- I will work with you and your wedding co-ordinator, photographer, videographer and other associated wedding professionals to provide the highest quality outcome
- I will give you practical advice to ensure everything runs smoothly
- I will tell you about risks, problems and things that could go wrong with your wedding
- and show you ways around them
Your wedding ceremony is an event in itself. I can provide numerous options for wording, suggest special extras, advise on logistics, and so much more. I know individual vineyard venue requirements and practices, so am aware of ways to optimise your wedding, and can also recommend reliable and professional wedding suppliers who, like me, have been working in the vineyards for years.
Where Do We Start?
Photo courtesy of www.studiovalentine.com.au